Erie PA Group Adding Urologist
We are scheduling interviews with a busy Urology group adding another Urologist located on the Shores of Lake Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Primarily out patient with inpatient mix
- Common procedures: Prostatectomy, Cystectomy, Bladder tumor removal, Nephrectomy, Urodynamics
- Average patient census of 15-20 per day
- Average surgery census 2-3 per day
- Call Schedule 1:4
- Hospital employed medical group
- Experienced and professional support staff of four (4) MOAs, three (3) MAs, three (3) nurses, one (1) PA and office manager
- Generous compensation and excellent benefits package - start up loan available
- Close proximity to major cities
Located on the shores of Lake Erie in northwestern Pennsylvania, Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. The fourth largest city in the state, Erie is located just two hours from three major cities - Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH and Buffalo, NY. Erie is home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great schools, safe streets, friendly people, four universities, three minor league sports teams, 27 area golf courses, a ski resort just 45 minutes away, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and a reasonable cost of living.