Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Northern California community adding Urologist
Northern California community adding Urologist
The opportunity is an employed position, 40-hours per week, Monday through Friday, There are two offices, each is staffed with one advanced practitioner, LVN, medical assistant, and scribe. Volume has driven the need to add a third practitioner. The advanced practitioner would work within the their scope of practice.
- Financial package includes attractive base salary guarantee and incentives based upon volume
- Benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, vacation, CME w/expenses and relocation
- Qualify for state loan repayment assistance over 3 year period
- Choose from a rural health clinic setting or practice as part of multi-specialty group
- Over 75,000 patient service area for these turn-key practices to grow a busy practice quickly and plenty of patient referrals
- Must be BC/BE and California licensed or in process
- Experienced candidates along with upcoming graduates welcome to apply
Within an hour of Sacramento, this community is at the base of Sierra Nevada Foothills and has great weather year round. There is abundant shopping within 30 minutes, recreational opportunities abound, county seat, a large retirement community, and inexpensive housing. Many amenities if you like the outdoors: fishing, boating, hiking, biking and you are close enough to Lake Tahoe for the best snow skiing in the area.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...