This job is archived
- Competitive wage structure including base salary plus productivity bonus
- Annual CME allowance, relocation, potential commencement bonus and a potential debt repayment assistance
- Join surgical specialist of Oklahoma and da Vinci available
- Hospital was named a "Top Performer on Key Quality Measures" by Joint Commission (Only 14% of hospitals in the US earned this recognition)
- Located next to Lake Texoma and just over an hour to Dallas suburbs.
- Cost of living in the community is at least 15% lower than the US Average - your earnings go further or help you create a nest-egg for retirement or your children's education!
Durant is located only 10 miles from Lake Texoma, one of the largest man-made lakes in the United States. Offering world-class fishing, boating, waterskiing, golf, hunting, and a multitude of other outdoor activities, Durant is also proud to be home to Southeastern University, a four-year college specializing in education, business and applied sciences. Located just 90 miles north of Dallas, Texas, and 150 miles from both Oklahoma City and Tulsa, Durant offers an affordable and high-quality family lifestyle.