UROLOGY OPPORTUNITY in STAMFORD CT!
The Division of Surgery at Stamford Health seeks 1-2 additional BC/BE experienced fellowship-trained Urologists to join the Urology Department. These positions report to the Director of Urology. Responsibilities include providing urology services in inpatient and ambulatory settings. This is a very busy practice, and the incoming Urologists will be busy from day 1. The work schedule is Monday to Friday, and call is taken from home. Community Urologists help with the Emergency Room call coverage.
Stamford Hospital is an independent not-for-profit provider of comprehensive healthcare services in lower Fairfield County, the only hospital in Fairfield County to receive an “A Grade” for safety from the Leapfrog Group, as well as top ratings for Medicare and Medicaid services, and designation as a MAGNET Hospital. Stamford Health is affiliated with Columbia University College of Physicians, and we are their largest teaching affiliate with free-standing residency programs in surgery, OB/GYN, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Stamford Health is a collaborative member of Dana Farber Brigham Cancer Center and the Hospital for Special Surgery.
- Work schedule is M – F
- Perform procedures in the O.R. and see patients in the office
- On-call responsibilities are phone call only. A community group of Urologists helps with Emergency Room call, and there are residents and Pas who also assist.
- Academic responsibilities
- Collegial atmosphere
- New Hospital Tower opened in 2016
- Competitive compensation and wRVU based bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, 403b, flex spending, Long and Short term disability, malpractice, 5 days CME and stipend,
- Generous Sign on Bonus plus relocation bonus
- Work-Life Concierge Services to help with every-day and special occasion tasks
- Free Financial Consulting Services
- Free legal advice over phone and local referrals
Learn about Stamford Health and our commitment to patient-centered care.