Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Take over a well-respected practice
Huge draw area – no competition
Inherit a loyal patient base with built in referral network!
• Hospital Employed General Urology
• Competitive Salary + RVU Production Incentive
• No competition in a draw area of over 100,000
• Brand new OR suites – state of the art equipment
• 25 days PTO + 5 days CME
• Paid Malpractice, Relocation Assistance, Comprehensive Benefits
Picturesque community located on the banks of the Ohio River
• Charming area with bustling, renovated downtown that is truly the heart of the city
• Rich cultural community with multiple local theaters, celebrated art galleries, and unique festivals that draw national attention
• Safe, family friendly region with ample recreational activities including boating, fishing, hunting, and several golf courses
• Cost of living is 17% below the national average
• 1 hour drive to Cincinnati, OH or Lexington, KY
• Nearby Universities offer Division I athletics, symphony performances, theatre productions and much more
If you would like to learn more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Dan Jones at [Register to View]
or via email at [Register to View]
Please reference Job #233.
retained firm with 40+ years recruiting experience