Michigan Institute of Urology
Come join one of the Midwest's top-tier urology groups, Michigan Institute of Urology! MIU recently joined Solaris Health, and the 60+ providers across 20+ locations in metro Detroit are seeking multiple well-trained Urologists to join their team in 2023 and 2024.
- Opportunities driven by growth and upcoming retirements; a new physician can be fully ramped in less than six months
- Multiple locations available across Northern Detroit
- Streamlined, two-year track to a partnership that provides some of the highest earning potential in the country and national-scale ownership
- Ancillaries include molecular lab, pathology lab, imaging/ultrasound capabilities, in-office dispensary, and a physician-owned ASC network
- Second physician-owned ASC is slated to be finished this year, with plans for at least two additional ASCs within the next three years
- Center of Excellence for urology within the region and collaboration with six major hospital systems in the Detroit area
MIU is affiliated with Solaris Health, a leading national healthcare platform committed to enhancing access to specialty healthcare and continually improving patient outcomes.
Empowering community providers allows us to make sure that every decision they make puts patient care at the forefront. Solaris is growing to meet the changing needs of healthcare providers and to develop innovative ways to better deliver value and state-of-the-art care to their patients.
With 600+ providers treating more than 850,000 unique patients annually across 12 states, Solaris Health is proud to be among the most innovative medical organizations in the United States.