Advanced Urology Institute in Panama City, Florida seeks a well-trained Urologist to join their practice in 2022 or 2023. Increasing patient demand, coupled with the upcoming retirement of a partner physician, has created a unique opportunity for a collaborative, clinically innovative, and entrepreneurial spirit to join this thriving team.
- Join one of the largest urology practices in the country with 100+ providers across 37 locations and a support system of 650+ team members
- Affiliated with a nationally-integrated healthcare platform comprised of 8 other independent Urology practices, which offers cross-practice collaboration, increased reimbursements, clinical best practices, business intelligence, clinical trials, germline testing, and more
- Streamlined, two-year track to partnership that provides some of the highest earning potential in the country for Urology
- Physician-owned ancillaries - ASC, Cancer Center, Laboratory, and Pharmacy
- Biggest demand is for general urology, however, plenty of opportunities exist for in-training and in-practice fellowship-trained physicians
Job ID: JN -[Register to View] 4