Urology Physician in North Carolina
A reputable multi-specialty group, providing exemplary medical services to Eastern North Carolina for more than 50 years, seeks a board-certified or a board-eligible urologist to join their group. This new provider will join a well-established practice with an experienced urologist, 3 advanced practice providers, and will walk into a full patient schedule on Day 1.
- Join a network of more than 100 providers in one of the premier multi-specialty groups in North Carolina
- Excellent compensation package with a lucrative shareholder opportunity
- Excellent Work-Life Balance with the current urologist rarely working after 5p
- Call 1:6
- State-of-the-art facilities with 3 Da Vinci Xi Systems located at the hospital
Nicknamed the Emerald City, this gem of Eastern North Carolina serves as a medical, educational, cultural, and economic hub. The city offers many urban amenities while its location on the Tar River lends to a relaxing feel.
- Affordable and popular location for families and individuals looking for a good quality of life
- Excellent public and private school options
- College community with Division One athletics
- Vibrant art, live music, and culinary scenes, plus a downtown area with many restaurants and local market
- A multitude of activities for outdoor enthusiasts near or on the river including parks, hiking, biking, and kayaking
- Beautiful location with warm and humid summers and mild winters
- Less than 90 miles to Raleigh and Durham, NC, and ~2 hours to North Carolina beaches.
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina and must be board-eligible or certified in Urology.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,