- Strong referral base with more than 100 physicians including a strong core of primary care physicians as well as numerous specialists
- Wide range of services offered includes open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics, medical and radiation oncology, and wound care
- Physician will have Nurse Practitioner support
- 6 OR rooms
- Share call with one other experienced Urologist
- Position is available due to high volume and current Urologist has moved to part-time basis (current patient waiting period is 6-8 weeks)
- Up-to-date Laparoscopic equipment (no robot available)
- Competitive salary
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
- Student loan support available up to $100,000.
- Up to $4,500 for CME’s and professional license fees, dues and journals.
- Ozarks Healthcare provides Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
- Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
- 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
- 457 plan “Top Hat Plan” max contribution of $18,000 per year.
- 40 days annual PTO which includes holidays, CME’s and sick days
Director of Recruiting [Register to View]
[Register to View]