This job is archived
- Seeking a Urologist with Robotic Surgery training / experience.
- Reason for Search: expansion of Urologic services to provide more comprehensive care to the growing population of Ocala and surrounding Marion County. There are 11 Urologists in the area along with Primary and Secondary Service physicians in a service area of (600,000).
- Potential Call Schedule: 1 in 4
Competitive financial package:
- Hospital will partner with group/incoming physician with an income guarantee and overhead allowance for the first year.
- Nice benefit package by group: vacation, CME, retirement, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, commencement bonus, potential for medical education debt assistance.
- There is a partnership option available.
The hospital (Munroe Regional Medical Center) is a 421 bed facility which has 101,189 annual ER visits, with 2,550 annual births, nearly 12,000 surgeries annually (inpatient/outpatient) and 15 Operating Rooms/Suites.
Nice community northern Central Florida known for horses and wide open spaces as well as beautiful Florida weather. Living here offers very reasonable real estate values, excellent medical community, strong schools, and plenty of outdoor recreation. It is also great that you can be in Orlando in about an hour, as well as the Gulf Coast or East Coast beaches in about an hour and 45 minutes