Urology Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 650000.00
A leading not-for-profit health system seeks to replace their busiest urologist due to retirement. Take over his established urology practice, while practice in what many consider to be the most beautiful community in America. Join a urological program committed to providing exceptional, individualized care. Both General Urologists and Robotically Trained Urologists are encouraged to apply! This position offers highly competitive compensation while also promising the best quality of life available to a urologist in the sought-after Lake Tahoe region .
- Turn-Key: You will see the staff and say “WOW”
- Enjoy a 4-Day Work Week!
- Financially stable, not-for-profit, 111 bed hospital with all the advances, virtually no call!
- High Salary for the United States with opportunity to earn MGMA 90th percentile income
- Work alongside other providers, surgeons, etc. in large medical group
- Martial resources quickly to grow program, no institutional inertia of larger health systems
- Local population is highly educated, with excellent insurance & reimbursement
- $100,000 Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance available
Lake Tahoe is a mountain resort community located just east of Sacramento, California, and just 30 minutes from Reno, Nevada. Living at 6,200 foot altitude in the Sierra Nevada Mountains you will feel like you are on top of the world! Lake Tahoe offers an unparalleled quality of life, a perfect match for this exceptional urology opportunity.
- Pristine Lake Tahoe is home to the largest alpine lake in North America
- Live a vacation every day! Circled by snow-capped mountains, white-sand beaches, acclaimed ski-resorts and endless golfing opportunities
- Ranked No. 3 on the list of "Best Towns to Visit in the USA.", this city welcomes millions of visitors a year!
- Top notch schools that compete with any city in America, friendly citizens and safe neighborhoods
- Thanks to being a favored destination, you will find San Francisco-style high-end shopping and dining along the lakes shore
- Within driving distance to Sacramento, Reno, San Francisco etc. or fly from the regions airport hub
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in Urology.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,