Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Oklahoma--Physician opportunity with Occ Med experience needed in southern OK
A Physician with Occ Med or Urgent Care experience is needed to provide locum coverage for a health center in southern Oklahoma
- Dates: Jan 4-Apr 4, 2022
- Ages 2 and up
- Wellness Programs: Weight Management, Diabetes Management, Nutrition Program, Stress Management
- EMR: eClinicalWork
- Experience in Urgent Care or Occupational Medicine is a plus
- Phlebotomy certification is a plus
- MD 5-7years’ professional experience in a clinical setting
- Board Certified in Family Medicine Required
- BLS and/or ACLS required.
- Must possess a current and unrestricted Oklahoma license
Apply today by forwarding your CV to [Register to View]
or call our office at [Register to View]
Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Locum Connections was founded by physicians more than 10 years ago as a temporary niche staffing firm for hospitalists and hospital medicine, but it has since grown into a nationwide full-service agency, handling all physicians and Advanced Practitioners in all specialties. When you work with a locum tenens firm with a proven track record and excellent reputation, you know your experience...