- Choose from 4 locations throughout service area
- 3 Brand-new locations, opening in 2017
- Clinic typically see an average of 120-150 patients per day
- 3 providers per 12 hour shift
- 12 hour shifts run 8:00am 8:00pm
- Clinics open Monday -Friday 7:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday and Sunday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- NP or PA cover 7:00am - 8:00am
- RN, LPN, MOA, and registration support staff
- Walk in clinic, no appointments, wide range of colds, to chest pains and stroke like symptoms.
- Specialists round at facility
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Additional services offered on site include: Full lab (real time results), Radiology with on-site radiologist interpretation: Diagnostic, CT, CT Angiography, MRI, Ultrasound, will be adding vascular studies soon, Fluoroscopy, Digital Mammography, treadmill stress test, Physical Therapy among others.
Situated on the banks of the Ohio River, very family friendly; our community offers multiple cultural amenities including off-Broadway plays, a symphony orchestra, and other additional performing arts. And the city's universities and colleges provide a testimony to the community's commitment to higher learning. Both our Private and Public schools have received awards and recognition at both the state and national levels, and other physicians have shared with us that the educational system here has been a determining factor in their decisions to bring their families here. Identified as one of the safest cities of the South and Money Magazine recently named it as one of the Top 100 Places to Live! Also, Sports Illustrated named us the #1 sports city in Kentucky.
Please click "Apply" or contact me directly.
[Register to View]
#[Register to View]