- CHCRR is the premiere primary care provider in the area and provides a very competitive compensation and benefits package and flexible scheduling options.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record and practice management system with robust interfaces with our local hospital.
- After hours call (triage only) is shared among sites.
- Call responsibility is minimal at approximately 1 night per month.
- Adult inpatient care is provided by a hospital sponsored Hospitalist program, and pediatric inpatient care is shared on a rotating basis by CHCRR Pediatricians and Family Practice physicians. -
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Retirement plans (with employer match)
- CTO (paid time off), 4 weeks first 2 years, then 5 weeks
- Malpractice provided
- Up to $10k in relocation expenses
- CME, 1 week & $3,500 annual stipend
Rutland, Vermont: Vermont has rightfully earned a reputation as one of the safest, most beautiful states in the nation. Artists, adventurers, writes, philosophers, and people who simply love the unspoiled outdoors have long been drawn to the rolling hills, dairy farms, and history villages that define Vermont's landscape. In Rutland you can take advantage of our nearby mountains and lakes and ski, hike, swim and enjoy the autumn foliage. Great Skiing at Killington/Pico Ski Resort. As Vermont's second largest city, rich in natural beauty, melded with a healthy economy and a wonderful history, Rutland is hailed as an eclectic mix of the old and new. We are enjoying great popularity among shoppers, diners and others who have discovered Downtown Rutland. Manchester, NH in 2hrs, Boston, MA in 3hrs, Albany, NY in 2hrs, 31/2 hrs to Montreal.