Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urgent Care Physician to join employed group in IN - Just 27 miles to Chicago Job-3545
* easy access to Chicago in Northwestern IN
* Will consider BE/BC Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine and/or Emergency Medicine to join this growing employed Urgent Care team
* candidate should be comfortable seeing all ages and proficient in reading basic x-rays of all body parts - Laceration repair/wound care - Initial ECG interpretation - Interpreting test results and Urgent evaluation and treatment of potentially critically ill patients and the appropriate transport of these patients to the closest Emergency Room Department
* volume of approximately 30 patients per day. 3-4 per hour
* - H1 Visa's will be considered
* Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives - relocation allowance- Paid malpractice -27 days PTO plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance Retirement options - Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability etc
* Interested in at least having a phone call to learn more? If so contact Susan Steiner [Register to View]
or email me a current CV for my confidential review to [Register to View]
and I will give you a call to discuss the details
Stratford, Connecticut, United States
iMed Staffing, LLC
Permanent Placement of NP's/PA's and Physicians across all specialities