Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urgent Care Physician opening in the Salem, OR Area
- Full-time = 17 shifts per month.
- Guarantee salary position depending on shifts worked.
- Clinic is open 7 days a week.
- Clinic hours: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. ? 7:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- No call.
- No hospital privileges required; patients referred to the hospital are admitted by our on-call providers.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Adults ? 50 %, Geriatric 25%, Peds ? 25%
- Physician with experience $235,000
- Physician without experience $225,000
- Both eligible for quarterly production bonus
- Over 17 shifts is paid per shift rate
Salem is located in the middle of Willamette Valley some 60 air miles east of the Pacific Ocean. The valley is approximately 50 miles wide with the city about equidistant from the Coast Range on the west and the Cascade Range on the east. Land is rolling with flat valleys and a mix of woods and farmland.
The area is close enough to Portland to enjoy some of its amenities and services while retaining a small-town flavor. Some residents commute north, particularly to high-tech sections south of Portland.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...