- Brand new Urgent care facility opening Winter 2015
- 12-hour shifts
- Full time is 11-14 shifts per month
- Average patient census is 35-40
- Typical duties include suturing, minor procedures, workers comp, occupational medicine, ortho and onsite x-ray
- Full EMR, modern and well-equipped facilities
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Emergency Medicine
Located in the beautiful Berkshires region - rich in arts, culture and endless outdoor recreation. Two hours to Boston and less than 3 hours to New York City.