- Seeking BC/BE Urgent Care Physician committed to medicine and compassionate care
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and weekend hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Must be certified or willing to become certified in Occupational Medicine
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent support system to help learn and grow your career
- Experienced physicians and those still in training are invited to apply
Offering a competitive salary with wRVU incentive and comprehensive benefits package plus comprehensive employee benefits, including generous amounts of paid vacation and two retirement plans. In addition, we offer a competitive compensation package that encompasses relocation expenses, sign-on bonuses and student loan assistance. No visa support.
COMMUNITY. Situated as a hub for surrounding larger cities (St. Louis, Memphis, Nashville, Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati and Indianapolis), Owensboro offers a small-town feel with quick access to a multitude of larger metropolitan amenities. The city has much to offer residents, their families and visitors. Known as the “City of Festivals,” annual events include the popular International Bar-B-Q Festival and the River of Bluegrass Music Festival. Circle your calendar and join us for some Owensboro-style food and fun! Owensboro is home to three excellent museums, each with its own unique style and flavor. For the art lover, the Owensboro Museum of Fine Art offers fascinating permanent collections, major travel exhibits, interpretive events, and more. Owensboro is home to Brescia University, Kentucky Wesleyan College, an extended campus for Western Kentucky University and Owensboro Community and Technical College.
INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent opening, please apply with an updated CV and Jill will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference JO-1911-34407.