WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
CVConnection is seeking an experienced physician who is Board Certified/Board Eligible to join our team a team in Michigan City, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have urgent care, occupational medicine or emergency medicine experience, strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively with existing medical staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Candidate that is comfortable with I&D /sutures, as well as seeing 4-5 patients per hour is ideal.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Express Care Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday – Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Open some holidays
- Outreach to Crown Point when needed
- No Call Expectation
- Average outpatient volume: 50 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Abdominal pain
- Musculoskeletal pain/injury
WHAT WE OFFER
Our client strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
CVConnection is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status. All inquiries are considered confidential.