WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
CVConnection is seeking a full-time physician who is Board Certified/Board Eligible and specializes in Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care to join an established team in Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have ACLS/PALS/BLS certifications and will be able to see all patient types including PEDS. Urgent care or ED experience of 2 years is preferred, but not required. Candidate that is comfortable with I&D /sutures, as well as seeing 4-5 patients per hour is ideal. EMR experience is preferred.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. & Friday – Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Four 10 hour days a week
- No Call Expectation
- Must be DOT and MRO Certified or willing to become certified
- Anticipated outpatient volumes for new provider: 30 – 40 patients per shift
- Common Diagnoses & Procedures
- Work comp injuries
- Urgent care visits
- DOT physicals
- Non-DOT physicals
- Strains, sprains and fractures
- Cuts and lacerations
- Job Requirements : MD/DO Degree; Board Certified or Board Eligible
WHAT WE OFFER
Our client strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
CVConnection is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status. All inquiries are considered confidential.