Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A new locum tenens urgent care physician opportunity is now available in New Jersey. You must be comfortable with EKGs, suturing, and splinting. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 8 pm, and the physician will see 5 - 6 patients per hour. The EMR is DocuTAP. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. You need to have an active NJ state license for this assignment.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NJ state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm
- Charting: DocuTAP EMR
- Caseload: 5 - 6 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Suturing, splinting, and EKGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...