Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Lakeland, FL / 30 miles East of Tampa, FL / County Population of about 700K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Urgent Care physician to join a physician owned multispecialty group (opportunity for partnership).
- Hours of service are Monday through Friday from 7am-10pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am-6pm.
- The group of 5 physicians will rotate 8 hour day and afternoon shifts during the week and work approximately one weekend a month.
- EMR: EPIC.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Financial Information: Generous benefits and salary guarantee + bonus. Signing bonus; relocation assistance; malpractice insurance; CME allowance
: Lakeland, FL is conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando, which provides easy access to 2 international airports and many indoor & outdoor activities that are readily available year-round. Although the population continues to grow, housing is affordable and the city’s cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state. Lakeland is also the spring training home for the Detroit Tigers with Clinic physicians serving as the official medical provider for their Florida operation. With year-round moderate weather, 243 days of sunshine, there are many local and nearby cultural events including museums, symphonies, theatres and zoos and a number of institutes of higher education.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.