- Locations: Southern New Jersey (8 locations in Burlington and Camden Counties)
- Specialty: Urgent Care / Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- (Full-time) = 14 shifts per month
- (Part-time) = 6-8 shifts per month
- Hours: Weekdays (9am-8:45pm) ; Weekends (9am-4:45pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens w/ permanent potential
- Compensation: $100/hr - $115/hr
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages one of New Jersey’s largest, non-profit, health systems that provides comprehensive healthcare to South Jersey. Employing over 500 physicians, they own and operate several Urgent Care centers, Hospitals, Surgery-Centers, and Rehabilitation facilities. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Urgent Care physicians to join one of their 7 Urgent Care facilities in Burlington/Camden, New Jersey.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.