- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Specialty: Family Medicine/Urgent Care (must see all ages)
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Shift: (8am-8pm)
- Schedule: Spot Coverage (6-8 shifts per month)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR locum-to-permanent
- Compensation: $100/hr +
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a succesful Urgent Care franchise in the greater Philadelphia, PA area. They provide exceptional urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine services in 11 clinics around the city. They currently have 8 clinics within Philadelphia and 3 clinics just outside the city near Bensalem, PA. They focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses/ injuries with the highest patient satisfaction! They are currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Urgent Care physicians to join their clinical staff on the spot coverage basis.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.