Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Magan Medical Clinic, Inc. was founded in 1919 by Dr. W.P. Magan, Sr. From 1923 to 1967 the Clinic was located at 155 West College Street, Covina, California. However, continued expansion of the practice made it necessary to move to a larger facility, and the Clinic moved to its present address October 1, 1967. Again, in 1989, the Clinic expanded the building to its current size. The Clinic building is designed to facilitate the efficiency of service by the providers and employees while providing the greatest convenience to the patients.
We are currently looking for Full Time and Part Time coverage in our Urgent Care Center.
Clinic Hours are:
Monday to Friday: 8a - 8p
Saturday/Sunday: 9a - 6p
- 90% adult patient mix
- 3-4 patients per hour during peak times
- Full Time = 3 shifts per week
- Part Time = 1-2 shifts per week; minimum 2 per month
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Residency training in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Board Eligibility required / Board Certified preferred
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to starting date
- At least 1 of experience in Outpatient or Urgent Care setting
- Experience with suturing, casting, etc.
- ACLS /PALS (If FM trained)
Who we are:
We are a clinician-led community that is not only making a difference in health care, but also in the way clinicians practice and deliver outstanding care to patients. When you join our team, your day will include variety, intellectual engagement and meaningful relationships with patients and teammates. We are a community first, company second, and proud of the culture we...