Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urgent Care Opportunities in Covina, CA!
HealthCare Partners Medical Group
Magan Medical Clinic, Inc. was founded in 1919 by Dr. W.P. Magan, Sr. From 1923 to 1967 the Clinic was located at 155 West College Street, Covina, California. However, continued expansion of the practice made it necessary to move to a larger facility, and the Clinic moved to its present address October 1, 1967. Again, in 1989, the Clinic expanded the building to its current size. The Clinic building is designed to facilitate the efficiency of service by the providers and employees while providing the greatest convenience to the patients.
We are currently looking for Full Time and Part Time coverage in our Urgent Care Center.
Clinic Hours are:
Monday to Friday: 8a - 8p
Saturday/Sunday: 9a - 6p
- 90% adult patient mix
- 3-4 patients per hour during peak times
- Full Time = 3 shifts per week
- Part Time = 1-2 shifts per week; minimum 2 per month
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Residency training in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Board Eligibility required / Board Certified preferred
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to starting date
- At least 1 of experience in Outpatient or Urgent Care setting
- Experience with suturing, casting, etc.
- ACLS /PALS (If FM trained)
HealthCare Partners Medical Group was formed in 1992 when Los Angeles-based California Primary Physicians, Pasadena-based Huntington Medical Group, and East Los Angeles-based Universal Medi-Co joined forces. In 1996 Alliance of Private Practice Physicians became the first in our now expansive network of independent physician associations (IPAs). By the end of 1997, Bay Shores Medical Group in Redo...