- Location: Northern New Jersey (15 mins north of Paterson, NJ)
- Specialty: Urgent Care / Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- (Full-Time) = 14-shifts/month
- (Part-Time) = 4-8 shifts/month
- Weekdays (8am-8pm)
- Weekends (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens OR permanent w/ salary + benefits
- Permanent Employee ($200,000/year – $240,000/year)
- Locum Tenens Employee ($110/hr – $115/hr)
- Travel and malpractice provided!!!
Our client is one of the largest Urgent Care franchises in the United States. They provide exceptional urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine services being the second largest privately owned urgent care operator in the country. They focus on the episodic treatment of acute illnesses/ injuries with the highest patient satisfaction! They have a 6 exam rooms, a moderately-complex lab, and full scope of digital x-rays.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.