Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A New Jersey-based facility is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include suturing. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active NJ state license for this position. The facility is open 8 am - 8 pm, Monday - Sunday, and call will not be required. The electronic medical record system is Docutap.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC/BE required
- NJ state license needed
- Facility open Monday - Sunday 8 am to 8 pm
- No call
- Docutap EMR
- Suturing required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...