This job is archived
- Multiple clinic locations in the Western Chicago Suburbs and Northern Indiana
- Join a 160+ provider Urgent Care team with over a 30-year history of serving their communities in Illinois and Indiana
- Earn up to $250,000 in annual compensation with fully employed benefits including paid malpractice, 401k, health, dental, vision and Continuing Medical Education stipend. Added benefit: Only $20 co-pay per in-house visit for you and your family members!
- Excellent schedule- work only 3-4 days per week!!
- 160 hours of paid time off per year and an additional week for Continuing Medical Education
- The organization has earned the highly prestigious Urgent Care Association of America (UCAOA) Accreditation and Certification
Western Chicago Suburb Locations:
- Easy access to Chicago, the 3rd largest city in the country
- Enjoy Chicago amenities while living the suburban lifestyle
- Low commute times, low cost of living, great schools, safe communities
Northern Indiana Locations:
- #3 best city for young families in Indiana, [Register to View] 2015
- The city is among 10 worldwide cities “reinventing themselves through technology,” Smart+Connected Communities Institute
- School district earned a 2017 U.S. News and World Report Bronze Medal
- An outstanding area to raise a family, low cost of living, low commute times, excellent school districts, first-class amenities, and a short drive away from Chicago for a weekend getaway
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urgent Care Nurse, Urgent Care, Urgent Care Rn, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Rn, R.N., Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Urgent