Urgent Care Physician Charleston, SC pd
Join us and help build something FANTASTIC! Top ranked national health care organization has launched a new brand of Urgent Care Clinics and we are taking our nation and major markets by storm.
Goose Creek - November 2017
North Charleston - March 2018
Areas of focus include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, OCC Med, etc.
Some of the benefits full time providers enjoy include:
• Excellent Compensation
• Robust benefits package including 401k, health&dental
• Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ With Accrual Based PTO
• Outpatient Only - No Call, and No Hospital Rounds
• Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3.5 patients per hour
• Full support and affiliation with hospital staff and services
Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing – including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I&D, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests. Other services may include workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings.