Urgent Care Family Medicine
Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Job Summary:CareNow Urgent Care is seeking family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to work within our clinics in Denver, Colorado.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified or board eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Colorado state medical licensure
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no call or hospital rounds
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- CareNow-Denver has clinic locations in Highlands Ranch, Greenwood Village, Stapleton, DU Neighborhood, Parker, Quincy & Wadsworth, Aurora, Ken Caryl and Simms and Arvada.
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The mile high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports. We watch our professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of performance. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to, family-focused suburban communities or equestrian properties with rural acreage.