We are currently looking for a board certified family medicine physician to help us launch our urgent care center in our new location in Bristow, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside a highly regarded family medicine physician and a tenured support staff.
- Our practice provides the full scope of urgent care services to patients of all ages, with an emphasis on quality care.
- Flexible, full-time and part-time schedule availability
- 1+ years of family medicine or urgent care experience preferred
- Board Certification in Family Medicine
- Active, unrestricted VA medical license and DEA
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Bristow, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Bristow is located in Prince William County. It is situated 30 miles west of downtown Washington, D.C. and is home to the Jiffy Lube Live outdoor concert venue.
- The area is primarily residential with several shopping centers and restaurants along Route 28. The community has a rich history dating back to the Civil War, with several historic sites in the area, including the Bristoe Station Battlefield Heritage Park.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- It is within close proximity to three major airports (Dulles International Airport, Baltimore Washington International Airport and Reagan National Airport).
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including American, Georgetown, George Washington, and Howard Universities, as well as a plethora of public and private grade schools.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Interested in being considered or learning more about the position? Apply here or contact us directly:
VP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: [Register to View]