Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.

Urgent Care Opportunity - South, Florida!

National Health Partners

Last Updated: 6/27/22

Job Description

Wellington, FL - Close to everything, Excellent Shopping, Schools, Restaurants!

Well established practice in Wellington, Florida of 6 physicians and 4 Nurse Practitioners seeks an experienced phyysician for their Urgent Care Center. This UC Center is an extension of the established Family Practice Center. The hours are from 8 am to 8 pm, Monday thru Friday, and from 9 am to 4 pm on Saturday and Sundays. This is an employed position with a base salary of $180,000 plus rvu production which should earn you an additional $15K to $20K annually. Full benefits including Claims Made malrpactice insurance, 3 weeks vacation, cme allwoance of $2000, sick time off, health, dental, (they are establishing a 401k).

Schedule: Week 1: 3 - 12 hour shifts, Week 2: 2- 12 hour shifts plus 2-8 hour shifts on Sat & Sun.

This schedule rotates. 80% of patients are from the pre-existing practice of the practice, while the other 20% are from walk-in patients. Volume: Ranges from 30 to 50 patients plus per shift. Great upbeat practice!

Groups seeks Florida licensed physcian who is BE/BC in Famiy Medicine or Urgent Care, could be Internal Medicine trained provided you hav seen children as patients.

To inquire or apply for this opportunity please contact:

Jon Soble, National Health Partners

Direct: [Register to View] Cell: [Register to View] (anytime)



Company Details

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
NATIONAL HEALTH PARTNERSAn established physician recruitment firm, who has been in business since 1997 and has over 100 years of combined experience, National Health Partners offers a unique approach to both the healthcare marketplace and physicians.