Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CareClix has partnered with a client group in the U.K. who would like to offer telemedicine services to their members. Therefore, CareClix (an international telemedicine organization based in the US) is working closely with this group to provide a platform as well as physicians. We will be offering specialty and primary care providers. Here are some additional details:
- Looking for physicians with active license in U.K.
- Provide on-demand consultations to patients via CareClix’s web-based telehealth platform (may be video or phone consults)
- Primary care consults will be mostly urgent care, so a lot of cold, flu, upper-respiratory infections, UTI, pink-eye, etc.
- Prescriptions will be issued based on the physicians recommendation and will be up to the discretion of the physician. No narcotics or life-style drugs (i.e. ED, hair growth, weight loss, etc.)
- Consults average about 5 – 10 minutes per patient
- Physician is able to choose their own schedule and will only be contacted for consults during the times they are listed as available.
- Consults are available to patients 24/7, 365
- CareClix provides payment to physician as independent contractor and also covers the physician’s malpractice insurance.
Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in discussing further, or if you may know someone who would potentially be interested. I would welcome the chance to answer any additional questions or concerns that you may have at this time.
Alexandria, United States
CareClix provides patients with immediate access to world-class expert medical primary and specialty consultations. By making medical opinions readily accessible, we can circumvent long delays and allow access to world-class medical experts where it otherwise would not be accessible in the traditional model of medical care.