MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Telemedicine Urgent Care Physician Remote in Delaware. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Job DescriptionTelemedicine Primary Care Physician needed (Remote). This is a flexible, fully remote opportunity where you can provide consults from a private setting of your choice.
• Locum, remote position
• Four hour shifts, minimum of 12 hours a week
• Encourage the medical care team in providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
• Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff, and ancillary care providers including after-hours coverage
• Adhere to privacy, compliance, and quality programs and other regulatory and compliance standards within the practice
• Provide patient-centered, comprehensive virtual primary care services consistent with the patient-centered medical home care delivery model,
• Participate in the selection of suitable treatment plans for all patients including participation in the selection of cost-effective treatment modalities
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified in family, internal, or emergency medicine
• Must be US medical school graduate
• Multi-state license required
• Active DEA
• Must have 3 years post-residency experience
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting [Register to View] .
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14471