This job is archived
Medical Director – Telepsychiatry (Academic) E. NC mts
Our client’s Department of Psychiatric Medicine in their Eastern North Carolina facility is currently looking for a permanent Adult Psychiatrists for a full-time faculty position to serve as the Medical Director for the Center of Telepsychiatry and e-Behavioral Health (CTeBH). Candidate will provide services at the outpatient clinic and will join a growing, multi-disciplinary, and collegial department.
- MD or equivalent degree from an appropriately accredited institution
- Completion of accredited residency training
- Board certification in Psychiatry.
- Experience and demonstrated track record in psychiatric administration and in providing Telepsychiatry services.
- Must be based in Greenville, NC
- Develop initiatives to expand the program footprint, oversee outcomes monitoring system, improve outcomes, oversee a peer-review program, and integrate with community based providers; as well as identifies and implements evidenced based practices.
- Spend about 60% of his/her time providing clinical service. The position emphasizes a leadership role and an active engagement in clinical, educational, and scholarly activities.
- On the administrative side, the Medical Director will serve as the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) for the Center and NC-STeP (NC Statewide Telepsychiatry Program).
- Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed term) commensurate with experience and academic background
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Days & Reimbursement
- Malpractice (with tail)
- State Benefits
- Life Insurance