Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
BE/BC Vascular Surgery to join established practice in South Central KY
Southcentral Kentucky, a 12-county region with over 250k residents
A thriving university town with a progressive population helps drive Bowling Green’s ability to entertain. As the 3rd largest city in Kentucky and the dining and shopping mecca for a dozen surrounding counties, brimming with restaurant and splurging options. Located just 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville. A town bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate. First-class attractions that tell our stories, natural wonders that inspire exploration, and neighboring and historic communities that invite you in are all right here.Kristin Guenther
- Join Hospital Employed Group
- 24-bed unit dedicated to Heart/Vascular
- Vascular surgeons having 24/7 access to the angio-suite
- Office is with the hospital’s cardiothoracic surgeons
- Hybrid OR
- Opportunity to be a part of the CORE faculty in the new General Surgery residency program
- Competitive Base Salary + Production
- Sign-on Bonus
- Medical student preceptor
- Opportunity to join the centers physician group/health network
Senior Consultant | Source Medical
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
E-mail: [Register to View]
style="color: blue; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank" [Register to View]
Ctrl+Click or tap to follow the [Register to View]
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.