Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Now seeking an exceptionally well-trained vascular surgeon to join our successful program.
- Full scope of vascular practice
- Hospital call 1:3 / 10 days per month
- Join a well-established employed network of providers that includes primary care and multiple specialists like cardiac and neurosurgery.
- Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply
This is an employed opportunity which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.