Surgical cases are performed at Mid Michigan Medical Center – Midland with offices located directly on campus, making it convenient for both staff and patients alike. Mid Michigan Medical Center – Midland is a 328-bed medical center located in a tranquil setting on 146 beautifully wooded acres.
Midland is an upscale, family oriented community of nearly 40,000 centrally located in Michigan’s Lower Peninsula less than two hours from the Detroit Metropolitan area. Due to the “people mix” and the healthy economic status Midland is capable of offering a diverse and sophisticated selection of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities.Requirements
Mid Michigan Health aligned with the University of Michigan Health System is seeking a highly skilled vascular surgeon with a track record of excellent outcomes to grow and develop a premier vascular surgery service as a key part of the Health System’s strategic growth plan. Qualified candidates will have completed fellowship training in vascular surgery at an approved training center, and be BC/BE.Technology and Support
Technological Edge with Superior Imaging and Outstanding Staff including:
- State of the art Cardiovascular lab with 2 fully equipped cath labs, an EP lab, and two interventional radiology labs one of which is equipped with a Bi-plane system.
- Plans to build a Hybrid room underway.
- Efficiently scheduled Operating Room with dedicated coordinators
- Dedicated blocks for OR and Angio lab
- Fully equipped non-invasive vascular diagnostic laboratory
- Strong Emergency Department
- Exceptional Interventional Radiology Department
- Excellent Cardiovascular and Thoracic Support
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.