Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin – City of 2 million Located on Lake Michigan 90 miles from Chicago
Location Details: Milwaukee is a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city. Residents enjoy many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and sailing on Lake Michigan; hiking, golfing, bike riding, and walking along the lakefront. The area features the best public and private schools in the state and offers families a low cost of living. Reference Number: 35872
- Permanent, full-time position
- Hospital employed
- 2 days in clinic and 2 days in OR per week
- 5-10 consults per week
- Supported by team of 9 General Surgeons to assist with coverage and support, as well as 2 APCs – the support staff is well trained and has a longevity with the practice
- Onsite includes wound care, vascular testing, cath lab, hyperbaric, new peripheral vascular lab
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.