Vascular Surgery Physician Opportunity in Macon, Georgia.
- MD/DO Degree
- Must Have Completed a Vascular Fellowship with Extensive Endovascular Training.
- Prefer a Vascular Surgeon Who is Proficient in Performing General Vascular as well as Complex Endovascular and Hybrid Procedures Including Endovascular and Peripheral Procedures.
Job Responsibilities :
- All elements of clinical evaluation; non-invasive testing including plethysmography, duplex ultrasonography, magnetic resonance imaging, CT scans, angiography, and other diagnostic tests utilized in the diagnosis of vascular disease.
- Comprehensive management of vascular disease to include screening and surveillance, medical management, drug therapy, risk factor management, wound management including amputations, and other adjunctive procedures.
- Indications and techniques relating to open and endovascular treatment of vascular disorders to include the entire spectrum of interventions used to treat vascular disorders including occlusive, aneurysmal, inflammatory disease, trauma, and neurovascular compressive syndromes involving the arteries and veins of the body (excluding the intracranial and coronary arteries). This includes the aorta and its branches, the arteries of the neck, pelvis and upper and lower extremities, and the venous system.
Compensation and Benefits:
Our client is offering an excellent compensation package consisting :
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- WRVU Bonus Potential
- Sign-On Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package :
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice
- CME Allowance
CVConnection is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people. All applicants will be accepted without consideration to race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, and veteran or disability status. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job ID : CVC 20880