- Seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to replace another surgeon.
- Call currently projected to be 1:3, to include General Surgery.
- Office space available.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Vascular Surgery Salaries In New Orleans. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 3,526 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 3 bath custom built home is located on 7 acres of a beautifully wooded and private lot. This home was built buy the current owners and they have resided in it since and have taken great care of it. Walking through the front doors you will see the Formal living room in front of you. To the right is the Kitchen, Dining area, Master Bed and Bath and also leads to the wash area. The Formal Living room is inviting, has a gas log fireplace and a great view of the back yard. This home can be yours for $305,000.
The Community. Vicksburg is the only city in, and county seat of Warren County, Mississippi, United States. It is located 234 miles (377 km) northwest of New Orleans at the confluence of the Mississippi and Yazoo rivers, and 40 miles (64 km) due west of Jackson, the state capital. It is located on the east bank of the Mississippi River across from the state of Louisiana.
The Employer a 372-bed facility with inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, emergency, and medical and surgical services in a customer-focused environment. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We're 105 doctors and a full team of healthcare professionals strong. We are a care leader, as Mississippi's first accredited Chest Pain Center and the state's first digital mammography center. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.Closest Major City
- 39.2 miles to Jackson, MS
- 130.8 miles to Baton Rouge, LA
- 320.9 miles to Houston, TX
Colleges and Universities
- Hinds Community College (about 28 miles; Raymond, MS; Full-time enrollment: 9,115)
- Mississippi College (about 32 miles; Clinton, MS; FT enrollment: 3,919)
- Alcorn State University (about 36 miles; Alcorn State, MS; FT enrollment: 3,479)
- Jackson State University (about 40 miles; Jackson, MS; FT enrollment: 7,485)
- Belhaven University (about 42 miles; Jackson, MS; FT enrollment: 3,147)
- Copiah-Lincoln Community College (about 53 miles; Wesson, MS; FT enrollment: 2,532)
- Louisiana Delta Community College (about 69 miles; Monroe, LA; FT enrollment: 3,168)
- The Parks and Recreation Department is charged with providing quality recreational facilities to the citizens of Vicksburg.
- We currently have 13 full-time employees seven of which are maintenance workers and over 100 part-time.
- We maintain 25 playgrounds, 8 baseball fields, 3 youth softball fields, 3 adult softball fields, 1 olympic pool and 10 tennis courts.
- Some of our activities include baseball (spring and fall), softball, basketball, arts programs, volleyball, swimming, flag football, lifeguard certification, umpire clinics and playground activities.
- Outlets at Vicksburg
- Vicksburg Mall
- Pemberton Plaza