- This is a hospital employed position
- Work out of a 300-bed acute care hospital serving nearly 200,000 residents in the Tri-Cities and surrounding counties of central and southern Virginia.
- Must be Board Certified Vascular/Endovascular Surgeon for consideration
- Candidate will also be required to perform General Surgery procedures.
- Call Coverage of 1:3 to 1:4
- Office Space with three Examination Rooms is Available
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical/Dental Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Located just outside of Richmond