This job is archived
Tenet Healthcare and Children’s Hospital of Michigan are actively seeking a Pediatric Vascular Surgeon to join our established group of Pediatric Surgeons in Detroit, MI. Due to a large community need, we would like to expand the division to better serve the vascular surgical needs of children living in the Metro Detroit area.
- Full-time opportunity
- 40 clinical hours per week with trauma service on-call coverage
- 8 clinics per week (each clinic is a 4 hour block) and 4-6 weeks of inpatient rounding with responsibility for consults in the ED, PICU, NICU, and floors
- OR Block Time available at CHM main campus and pediatric stand-alone location in Troy, MI
- Access to over 30 pediatric sub-specialties
- Academic and teaching opportunities available with medical students, residents, and fellows
The Department of Pediatric Surgery at the Children's Hospital of Michigan is the largest pediatric surgery program in Metropolitan Detroit, with more than 14,000 surgeries performed annually across all surgical divisions. With this level of expertise on the pediatric surgical staff, physicians throughout Michigan refer child and infant surgery cases to the Children's Hospital of Michigan.
Candidates must be board certified in Pediatric Surgery with fellowship training in Pediatric Vascular Anomalies or related program. Must be eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Michigan.
If interested, please submit your current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries and personal information are kept strictly confidential.