This job is archived
- This is a premium opportunity to work with two partners in a busy and growing Vascular Surgery program.
- The clinic is supported by one full time Nurse Practitioner and one full time Physician Assistant.
- Group enjoys a state of the art hybrid OR, operating room block time, accredited vascular lab, dedicated angio suite and an excellent OR support staff.
- EMR is EPIC.
- Office is connected to the hospital.
- Hospital offers highly competitive compensation ($460K) and a package that include moving allowance, CME dollars, and student loan repayment.
- Significant student loan forgiveness program
- Paid CME and relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance
- This is a licensed 359 bed regional medical center.
- Medical staff of 180 representing over 40 specialties
- 36,000 people visit the Emergency Department each year
- Service area of nearly 460K
- Nashville two-hour drive and St. Louis two and half hour drive