- Seeking an additional BE/BC Vascular Surgeon to join our growing practice in Peoria, Illinois.
- Large loyal employed referral base that looks for vascular disease
- Majority of cases are done at our primary hospital in Peoria. Endovascular cases can be done at two other local sites if desired
- 1:3 call with great flexibility
- No Vascular access coverage required
- Rare vascular trauma required (trauma covered by other hospital in Peoria)
- Operate in one hospital with Vascular Clinic a short walk across the street
- Complete Vascular Surgery Hybrid Suite for your use
- Additional dedicated peripheral angio suites available
- Experienced Open and Endovascular staff
- Block time scheduling
- Ability to perform all aspects of arterial and venous disease
- Full reading access in busy office and hospital-based vascular ultrasound labs
- Support from Full-time APP
- Close collegiality with Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology, and CT surgery
- Opportunity for academic and/or research
- Opportunities to teach residents through our established ACGME-accredited residency programs across various specialties
- Monthly surgical resident vascular conference at a 5-star restaurant
- Excellent collaboration with leading Vascular industry representatives
- Clinic hours 2 days per week; Surgery and Cath lab; Inpatient Rounding
Have The Perfect Blend Of Work-Life Balance. With no call, enjoy living a remarkable work life balance while enjoying a Vibrant Riverfront Community Combined With Quick Access To The Big-City Amenities Of Chicago and Saint Louis.
COMPENSATION AND PURCHASING POWER
Enjoy A Starting Salary Of Up To $200,000 MORE Than positions located in Chicago and Saint Louis markets, Along With A Cost Of Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A Significant Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans, Buying A Home, Planning For Your Future and enjoying vacationing at your desired destinations.
You also want your hard work, talents and earnings to go the distance and build a strong financial future. With an impressive 4-bedroom/3-bath 3,000+ square foot residence recently listed for
$310,000, you will be able to payoff student debt, save for your children's college, retire early while enjoying the abundant vacation time provide with trips where ever the interest lies.
Best of Both Worlds! Far enough from the urban hassels, i.e high cost of living and traffic, but close enough to enjoy the amenities of Chicago and Saint Louis.
This vibrant Midwest city of just over 115,000 people welcomes new comers with plenty of activities for the water enthusiast, the sports fan (Minor league baseball team/stadium), music lovers with the Limelight Complex attracting regional and national music acts, and abundant local eateries, distilleries and several regional wineries.
This organization is committed to its doctors The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.
This organization describes itself as the place where leaders want to lead, physicians want to practice, staff want a career and patients must have their care. Check out this organization's values.
F - Foster Unity
Use the skills and abilities of each person to enable great teams. Collaborate across departments, facilities, business units and regions. Seek to understand and are open to
diverse thoughts and perspectives.
O - Own the Moment
Connect with each person, treating them with courtesy, compassion, empathy and respect. Enthusiastically engage in our work. Be accountable for our individual actions and our team performance. Take responsibility for solving problems, regardless of origin.
C - Champion Excellence
Commit to the best outcomes and highest quality. Have a relentless focus on exceeding expectations. Believe in sharing our results, learning from our mistakes and celebrating our successes.
S - Seize Opportunities
Embrace and promote innovation and transformation. Create partnerships that improve care delivery in our communities. Have the courage to challenge the status quo.Closest Major City
- 131 miles to Chicago, IL
- 146 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- Bradley University (Full-time enrollment: 5,152; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Methodist College (FT enrollment: 619; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing (FT enrollment: 472; Located in Peoria, IL)
- Illinois Central College (about 5 miles; East Peoria, IL; Full-time enrollment: 7,158)
- Heartland Community College (about 34 miles; Normal, IL; FT enrollment: 3,958)
- Illinois State University (about 36 miles; Normal, IL; FT enrollment: 18,804)
- Par-a-Dice Riverboat Casino
- Proctor Recreation Center
- RiverPlex Recreation and Wellness Center - Recreation space with a variety of fitness options, including climbing, basketball & cycling.
- Northwoods Mall
- The Shops at Grand Prairie
- Peoria Riverfront