**Vascular Surgery opening: Augusta, ME**
Located 55m to Portland
- Full-time, permanent
- Searching for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Vascular Surgeon to join vascular surgical team consisting of 3 dynamic surgeons and 3 advanced practice providers.
- You will be joining a multidisciplinary hospital employed surgical practice providing all aspects of open and endovascular surgery.
- The practice is located within Medical Group's newest hospital and its team utilizes a state-of-the-art hybrid operating room, and accredited vascular laboratory.
- Enjoy collaboration with the surgical support services such as general surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopedic surgery, as well as ENT surgery.
- Supporting all aspects of employees wellness physical, emotional and financial is a critical component of being a great place to work.
- With the wide range of benefits and programs available, employees have the resources they need to be well at every stage of life and plan for the future.
- Live and work amidst the beauty of scenic central Maine where you are just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking, and the beautiful Maine coast.
- Medical Center is located an hour north of Portland, Maine's largest city, and three hours from Boston.
- 198-bed medical center offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services for the surrounding communities.
- Quality health, dental, and vision benefits and wellness programs and resources to provide employees access to resources for a healthy lifestyle and help manage health care costs.
- Employees have access to industry-leading leave for new parents.
- A generous earned time plan is offered to all employees - We believe employees need and deserve time away from work to observe holiday, be with family, go on vacation, or simply take care of themselves.
- When life gets challenging, employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program for employees and anyone in their household.
- An employee discount program is available to all employees for services provided by Medical Center.
- Tuition Reimbursement is available to all employees to further develop skills and career.
- Educational Loan Reimbursement is available to pay down outstanding eligible medical education debt.
- Eligible medical staff receive both leave days, as well as reimbursement amounts for Continuing Medical Education.
- Up to 2% of eligible pay in 403(b) company-matching contributions plus another 2% in the 401(a) retirement income plan. Eligible physicians are also provided the opportunity to participate in a 457(b) retirement plan should they meet their contribution limits of their 403(b) plan.
- Three insurance plans are available to protect your family from the sudden loss of income in the event of your death, terminal illness or serious injury from accident.
Malpractice is provided, to include tail coverage to all eligible medical staff.
- Both short-term and long-term disability insurance to replace a portion of your income if you become disabled and cannot work for a period of time.
- Helping employees develop their skills and grow their careers is critical to how the group retains their talent and sustains their business.
- They do this by offering teammates a variety of leadership-supported programs and learning and development resources for every stage of their professional development. We know that our employees are our most valuable resource theyre how we grow our business and care for our community.