Hospital is seeking candidates for a full time Acute Care/Trauma Surgeon. Candidates must be BC/BE in General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care. The candidate will join a high volume, well respected Acute Care Surgery model at a tertiary care Level 2 Trauma Center in Northeast Indiana. This is an opportunity to join a progressive, successful, collegial group in a thriving health care system. No Visa support.
- Required Surgical Critical Care certification
- Rotating block schedule
- Clinic attached to the only hospital covered
- 24/7 Advanced Practice Provider support
- Opportunities include: resident teaching, research, and outreach
A comprehensive benefit package will be offered and may include:
- Generous salary plus incentive
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health and Retirement
- Open to both 2020 and 2021.
- Graduating or Experienced.
- NO Visa support.
- Trauma or Critical Care Fellowship trained ONLY.
The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and offers a wide range of services, including: Cardiac Services (cardiac research, open heart, and heart transplantation), Renal Transplant, Oncology, GI/Endoscopy, Pediatrics, OB, Orthopedics, Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sleep Lab, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, and Diabetes Treatment Center