- This is an employed position
- Competitive salary + full benefits including sign-on bonus
- Join a busy Acute Care Service that will begin functioning as an ACS Level II program this year.
- The ideal candidate has at least 2 years? experience in both Acute Care Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Fellowship Training in Trauma and Critical Care preferred.
- The newly hired surgeon will be integral in the development and shaping of the Trauma program under the direction of the Trauma Medical Director.
- The General Surgery Division currently staffs 8 surgeons made up of a combination of General Surgeons and Subspecialists
- Plans are to recruit to 11 surgeons, four of whom will be in the Acute Care/Trauma team and will be supported by the division.
- Hospital is a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center
- Located in southern Wisconsin