This job is archived
Trauma Surgeon Opening in The Binghamton Area of New York State.
- BE/BC, Fellowship trained, Trauma Surgeon
- Join a large multi-specialty group. A progressive referral system with a large primary care base, consisting of 200+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations is in place.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent surgical skills with experience and/or interest in trauma surgery, as well as have minimally invasive surgical experience.
- The ideal candidate is looking for a practice that will provide a vigorous and diverse caseload, challenging and while keeping general surgical skills sharp.
- There are opportunities for teaching residents and medical students from Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, as well as the ability to participate in clinical research.
- You can expect a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided. JOB#38465