Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in South Carolina
- Located in Greenwood, SC - Greenville, SC 55m; Augusta, GA 60m; Columbia, SC 80m;
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- The group currently consists of two, full time Cardiothoracic surgeons.
- The practice is hospital employed and thus provides the physicians a desirable work life balance.
- Procedures to include: lung surgery; preferably VATS minimally invasive lung resections; esophageal surgery.
- Compensation is competitive with the market to include recruiting incentives such as: student loan assistance, starting bonus, moving allowance, etc.
Greenwood, SC is a beautiful community located in the northwestern part of South Carolina, nestled amidst gorgeous lakes and rolling hills with a county population of 60,000 and regional population of 250,000. Recreational activities abound, including golf, tennis, water sports, hunting, cultural performances and more. Greenwood has been recognized as a Top 50 Best Towns in America and has more than 200 miles of lake shoreline. We also host the Festival of Flowers, named one of Southeast Tourism Society s Top 20 Events. Greenwood is located only an hour s drive to several metropolitan cities as well as being within two (2) hours to the mountains and three (3) hours to the Atlantic beaches. We have an excellent public and private educational system with a technical college and a university. Greenwood is a place where safe and easy family living comes first.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States